Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hi Artists

Hi There,

I found this group through an Assemblage online group that I joined recently.

Last night Obama's speech inspired me to do something...what I did not know.  
How excited was I that my beloved Mac brought me here. 

I'm still trying to figure out what I personally can do to help...other than read, be vigilant and make art that expresses what I'm seeing going on...and pass this on to every artist I know. 

I like to work to promote the beauty...the beauty in the ugliness...and the ugly in the beautiful.  

Ok...I just wanted to make a first post so I'd officially not just lurk. 

Cheers all.

It's a good day.

Amy 

1 comment:

Doris said...

Hi Amy,
It would appear that you are doing exactly what you intend as art truly is about service. Whether or not it is understood by our current societies, or deciphered in future generations. Today is a celebratory day,in hopes for a positive change.
~Doris